AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- First Home Buyers
- Residential & Commercial Finance
- Self Managed Super Fund Lending
- Equipment and Vehicle Finance
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Diploma in Financial Services (Finance and Mortgage Broking Management)
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
- Anti-Money Laundering/Counter-terrorism Finance
I Have Always Loved to Challenge the Predictable
Alex is a mortgage broker of the new generation. He is energetic and passionate about working with clients to create finance experiences worth talking about, from buying your first home, up to more complex lending scenarios. He prides himself on his professionalism and commitment to transparency and integrity.
Inspired by innovation in our industry, Alex relishes the opportunity to create a client experience that provides a level of comfort and critical understanding from your first meeting, through to settlement and beyond.
Alex is also an AFL field umpire and has currently officiated 27 senior games. When he isn’t at the office of the MCG, you can find him enjoying a round of golf or holidaying with his friends and family.