AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Strategic advice
- Client relationships
- Investment strategy
- Self managed super fund strategy
- Board appointments
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
- Certified Real Estate Agent
- Diploma of Corporate Directors
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services
- Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Certificate of Competency (Finance)
- MDRT Speaker 2013, 2016 & 2017
- Establishment of the McQueen Foundation
- Finalist Association of Financial Advisers ‘Adviser of the Year’ in 2007 and 2010.
- Prudential Victorian adviser of the year in 1998
Angus founded McQueen Group in 1994 and is our Executive Chairman.
Having spent more than twenty years as a Financial Adviser, Angus is still passionate about helping Families achieve their financial goals. Over the years he has grown the team at McQueen Group to more than 20 people who also share this passion. He has built the business to ensure it can cater for all the financial needs of his clients.
Angus is a Member of the Association of Financial Advisers, Senior Fellow of Corporate Directors Association and a very active member of the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT). It was MDRT who gave him one of his first opportunities to speak internationally; in Philadelphia in 2013, where he spoke to 1500 and received a standing ovation. Since then he has spoken all over the world on various topics to audiences 11,000 strong.
Being a successful business owner, Angus is passionate about helping other business owners grow their businesses as a result he has the honour of sitting on many of our clients’ Boards.
Angus has worked on some of the biggest life insurance cases ever underwritten in the Australian market – protecting business owners debts, their capital value, and the business owners family.
Giving back to the community is also a focus for Angus and he intends to expand on this with the establishment of the McQueen Foundation.
A father of three, Angus loves spending time with his family but he still believes the ideal day involves 18 holes of golf with clients or a fishing trip although his golf is much better than his fishing!