AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Strategic advice
- Client relationships
- Cash flow management
- Project management
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Health Promotion & Marketing)
- Advanced Diploma Financial Planning
- Self-Managed Superannuation Fund
- Finalist IFA Multi Service Practitioner of The Year 2014
- Top 10 AFA Rising Star Award 2014
Keryn joined McQueen at the beginning of 2015, she is passionate about financial advice and education.
Keryn enjoys helping people get on top of their finances to get what they want in life, through open discussions she will help you map your goals and put the financial strategies in place to achieve them.
Keryn loves sharing her knowledge to help people live the life they want to live and has been lucky enough to do this through professional speaking events with VIC Super Woman Money Program and Melbourne University’s Commerce for Women Week.
In her spare time Keryn spends time with her family and mentors for Fitted for Work.