AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- IT (Accounting) systems implementations
- Associate Chartered Accountant – Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Certified Information Systems Auditor – IS Audit and Controls Association (global)
- Bachelor of Business in Accounting and IT
- Member of Institute of Internal Auditors Australia
Wendy enjoys problem solving and working with people, and particularly enjoys the great team environment at the McQueen Group.
Wendy joined McQueen Group in 2016, and her core role includes provision of accounting and bookkeeping services, preparation of financial statements, tax returns and Business Activity Statements for both McQueen Group clients and internally for the McQueen Group.
Wendy is a Chartered Accountant, Bookkeeper, Technology and Business Process Tester and Certified Information Systems Auditor and has provided these professional services for over 20 years to companies, trusts, individuals, government and not-for-profit organisations.
She has previously worked at Cabrini Hospital (IT Testing Co-ordinator), National Australia Bank (Internal Audit Manager), Amcor(Internal Audit Manager, Accounting/IT systems implementations) and KPMG(IT and Internal Audit, Accounting/IT systems implementations).
Wendy’s past clients include ANZ, UniSuper, Amev/VACC Insurance, Tabcorp, BMW, Department of Human Services (Victoria), Australia Post and a number of not-for-profit organisations.
Wendy enjoys snow-skiing including being a voluntary board member for her ski club, travel and cricket.